Bry Tat
I was watching the news the other day with my boss, who is a proud democrat. The spot was about the anti-semite who walked into the holocaust museum and shot up the place, killing a guard. Scrolling across the bottom were the mans words. "The country is run by jews... Obama is jew... and so on and so forth. Then my boss turns to me and says, "I hate that right wing crap." I was floored. Had he paid any attention to what had just been reported? Thinking back I realized that democrats have selective newswatching skills. Anything that sounds ridiculous is probably something that is made up by republicans. I then tried to explain to him that I was a republican and that man's words had nothing to do with right or left. He then turned the discussion into a personal attack on me! This isn't the first time this has happened. I have come to the conclusion that you cannot talk politics with a democrat. For one, they have no idea what is going on, and when they do watch the news, like I explained before, they have "selective newswatching", and when you back up your facts and sound like you know what you are talking about, they turn it into a personal attack on you or your beliefs! Liberal people do not know what is going on with anything, they just vote for their democrat and applaud anything they do. I'm sure that this is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they came up with the bipartisan system!



I think this video illustrates my point exactly.

check out Obama's Nation: Your Ignorance is My Bliss on youtube.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0UvaC5cz10
0 Responses

Post a Comment